To purchase a gift card, simply go to our online store and select the amount you’d like to provide.
Using a check?
We do accept checks for gift cards. To use this method, email the information requested below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your mailing address
Your phone number
Name of recipient
Amount (Denominations of $25, $50 and $100 are available)
If you are sending a check, please mail the check and the information requested below to Evermore Farm, 150 Rockland Road, Westminster, MD 21158. Gift Certificates and receipts will be sent to you via the US Postal Service.
Gift Cards are valid for six months from date of purchase.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Gift cards must be redeemed through at Evermore Farm or through one of our market outlets.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Gift card cannot be used to purchase other gift certificates.
- Any unused balance will be left in the gift cards for use in future purchases, and is not transferable.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift card, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift card.
- The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the receipt of charges to the purchaser.
- Evermore Farm make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to gift cards, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantablity or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Evermore Farm reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion.